Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Waiting for my B E S T F R I E N D.
My best friend left just over 1 year ago to serve the Lord on a LDS mission in Mississippi. Although I have many close friends that I keep in contact with out serving, lets just say Elder Nick Bradshaw is more than just that. Being a little sophomore in high school I looked up to this cute senior football player a lot. He was such a nice guy and treated everyone around him with so much respect. We became good friends and I watched him graduate and move on with life. By the time I was a Junior things changed. Feelings grew and I was still an immature high school student who didn't know what she wanted. I made cheerleader and thought I was too cool for most people, even Nick. Everyday I wish I could take back a lot of stupid situations and things said. But, in the long run it helped me figure out me and know what I truly wanted. Elder Bradshaw is out serving our Savior and becoming the man he is supposed to be. Yes, missions are long but, they are so worth the everyday wait. Elder Bradshaw only has 10 months left TODAY and I can't hardly believe it! Missions are truly incredible and I'm so thankful I get the opportunity to hear all these amazing experiences. I would not want him to be anywhere else then where he is and blessing so many lives. I love this Gospel and know God has a unique plan for each and every one of us. "Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end; they simply mean I miss you until we meet again.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment